I am a retired educator, a mother and grandmother, a systems thinker, a passionate climate hawk, an experienced coach and facilitator, comfortable with technology, with strong writing and editing skills, a committed and collaborative team member.
Previous governance experience:
- 7 years as a community organizer at Dogwood
- 10 years as manager of an international team of professionals responsible for developing and delivering interpersonal skills training to engineers in a multinational telecom
- 10 years as a strata council president including directing a successful and harmonious $1.5M envelope replacement
- 3 years as a founder and board member of a daycare start-up
- several years as a community association board member
- 3 years as a board member of a women’s collaborative investment club
- current board member of the First Unitarian Church of Victoria
As a mother and grandmother, I am determined to help drive the actions needed to ensure a livable planet for future generations – not only for humans, but for all lifeforms and the interconnected ecosystems we are dependent upon.