(1) Log in to your on-line banking account. Click “Interact Payment”.
(2) A question will pop up: “Who do you want to send payment to?” If you have used the Interact payment function before, you will see a pop-up list of recipients that you have dealt with in the past. If this is the first time you are giving to WE-CAN, look for a line that says: “New Recipient” or “Add New Recipient” (This line might show up in a smaller font and easy to miss.)
(3) Select “New Recipient”. A form will pop up asking for the Name and the Email of the new recipient. Type in our Name: West Coast Climate Action Network. (You may be told that the name is too long, and you’ve run out of space. No problem. Just type as much of our name as you can.) Type in our email: email@example.com Check OK.
(4) This should take you back to the main menu. Click “Interact Payment”. This time, when it asks who the recipient is, select West Coast Climate Action Network from the pop-up list.
(5) Continue with the form by indicating how much you want to send, and from which account. If you would like to make this a monthly donation, select “Recurring Transfer” and indicate how often you would like to donate.
(6) Click “Continue”. Double check details and click “Confirm”.
When the transaction goes through, our bank (Van City) will send our Treasurer an email to indicate that money has been transferred to our account. At this point, we’ll send you a thank-you email to let you know that everything went through as intended.